Friday, January 28, 2011

At the Lake's Edge


Dear George,

I’ve been busy taking photos for a while now, and I’ve dabbled in all sorts of topics, from neighborhood streets to orchids at the Krohn Conservatory to friendly elephants at the Zoo. I seem to get most pleasure out of taking pictures of nature in nearby parks and forests. Partly I like to be in the woods. But also it’s challenging to find views that are unusual and aesthetically appealing. The products remind me of abstract art, filled with a jumble of colors and shapes that are pleasing to look at and untouched by human design. Most recently I’ve been taking pictures along the shoreline of Burnet Woods Lake in the winter, here in our Clifton neighborhood. Here are some of the lake’s edge photos I like best.

Love,

Dave






















G-Mail Comments

- Jennifer M (1-29): Nice photos.

-Phyllis SS (1-29): Dave, I find these really lovely. phyllis-

No comments:

Post a Comment